Depending on the material to be hoisted and the kind of system, skip loading and unloading equipment comprises essentially so-called Bunker Discharge Conveyors (e.g. Apron Conveyors), a horizontal belt system, a distributing chute and a measuring or filling pocket. The skip unloading equipment is therefore designed according to the kind of skip emptying method (e.g. swivel skip, segmental slide) and according to the optimum unloading characteristics of the material supposed to be hoisted/conveyed and the bunker configuration. For the loading of hoisting cages so-called car loader come into operation.
- Bunker discharge conveyors
- Belt conveyor systems
- Distributing chutes
- Measuring/filling pockets
- Cage-holding devices for vertically positioning cages
- Swinging platforms to bridge the gap between hoisting cage and loading floor
- Push-on and pull-off systems for hoisting cars